Keeping your photos safe is very important – after all, those are your memories. The best place to store and organize them is Google Photos. You can access it from your smartphone or tablet, but you can also do that from your PC. Sometimes, you may find it easier to do certain things using your computer, not your smartphone. This article will show you how to create albums in Google Photos on your PC. If you want to do that, keep reading; the steps are listed below.
How to Create Albums in Google Photos on your PC
Creating albums on a PC can be more convenient, especially if you have a lot of images. The steps for that are pretty simple:
- Open a browser of your choice, go to Google Photos and log in to your Google Account
- Click Album
- Next, click on +Create album at the top of the page
- On the next screen, add the Album title and then click on Select photos
- You will be prompted to select the images from Google Photos
- If you want, you can choose the images from your PC as well; click on the option Select from the computer in the top-right
- Select as many as you want and click Done in the top right corner
- When you are done, click on the tick icon in the top-left corner
You can always edit the album you have created or delete it. To do that, click on Albums on the left side of the screen. Find the album you want to edit, and click on the three dots. You can rename the album, share it, or delete it. If you want to edit it, click on the album, add more photos, or make other changes you want.