The Samsung Galaxy A30 is a beautifully designed smartphone with excellent day-to-day performance. We must point out it is not the perfect choice for those who like to play games on the phone, but it offers everything you need for regular daily usage.
One of the things the phone doesn’t have is the notification LED. If that is something you are missing, you can turn on Always on Display and have specific information shown at a glance at all times. If you are new to Samsung phones and want to know how to turn this feature on, keep reading. Here’s how to enable Always On Display on your Samsung Galaxy A30.
See also: How to hide apps on your Samsung Galaxy A30.
How to enable Always On Display on your Samsung Galaxy A30
Thanks to the Always On Display feature, you can display specific information on your phone screen, such as time, notificationswon’t. So, you won’t miss a notification anymore. However, keep in mind that the always-on display can have an impact on battery life. In other words, the battery level may decrease faster than usual.
Here's how to enable Always On Display:
- Open the Settings app on your Galaxy A30
- Next, find the Lock screen and tap on it
- Tap on Always On Display
- Turn it on by tapping on the switch
- You can customize it the way it suits you.
Another way to enable the Always On Display is through Quick Settings:
- Swipe up from the top of the screen to access the Quick Panel
- Among the available options, find the Always On Display and tap on it to turn it on
- You can customize the feature by tap“ing on the “Alway” On Display” word
That would be all. This is how you can enable and disable Always On Display on your Samsung Galaxy A30. Make sure to try it out!