If you have been using the Samsung Galaxy A30 for a while, then chances are you have changed a lot of settings and options to match your preferences. And sometimes, we want to get back that "out of the box" experience in terms of settings.
While you may think it is only possible if you perform a factory data reset that will delete everything on your phone, we are here to point out that there is an easier and simpler method to achieve this goal. You can reset the settings without deleting your apps, photos, files, etc. Here, we will share a quick and straightforward guide on resetting the settings on your Samsung Galaxy A30.
How to reset the settings on Samsung Galaxy A30
By doing this, you won't only get that out-of-the-box feeling in terms of settings, but you can also fix specific issues you might be experiencing. Here's how to reset all the settings on your Galaxy A30 smartphone:
- Open the Settings app
- Next, navigate to General management
- Tap Reset.
- Now tap Reset settings.
- You will be notified that your phone will be reset to its default settings except for the language, security, and account settings.
- To confirm the action, press Reset settings.
- Again, you will be notified that this option will reset all the settings to factory defaults and that it can't be undone.
- If you want to confirm the action, tap Reset.
That's it. You have successfully restored the settings on your Samsung Galaxy A30 to its factory defaults.