When someone mentions Apple Music, your first association will be an iPhone, iPad, or Mac. But even if you are an Android user, you can get Apple Music free trial and enjoy the app and millions of songs available on this music streaming service. Plus, you’ll get the first three months for free, and that’s already a good enough reason to try it out.
Keep in mind that the free trial may last for six months in some countries, especially those that recently got Apple Music. If you like how it works, you can subscribe by choosing an individual plan or a family one (for up to 6 people). Let’s see how to start the Apple Music free trial on Android.
How to start an Apple Music free trial on Android
Before we share the steps, make sure to get the Apple Music app for Android. You can get it by opening the Play Store on your device, typing Apple Music into the search box, or clicking on this link. Once the app is installed, follow the steps below:
- Launch the app on your Android device
- You will see the welcome page if you have just installed the Apple Music app for the first time. Tap the Continue button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on Try it free at the bottom of the screen
- On the next screen, choose the plan. There are two options, Individual and Family (up to 6 people)
- Click Start Trial
- Next, sign in using your existing Apple ID, or you can create a new Apple ID
- Choose your country/region, agree to the terms and conditions, and click Next at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next page, add your credit or debit card details. You will have to add the name on the card, card number, expiration date, CVV (three numbers at the back of the screen), and billing address.
- Apple ID is now complete, click Done at the bottom
- Now pick the genres you love
- Finally, pick the artists you love
- You will be asked if you want to Turn off receipts by email. If you'd like, tap Turn off or click OK.
That’s it. You are all set and can start using Apple Music, so all we can say is – Enjoy!