These days, smartphones come with a variety of very useful features. One option is to take a screenshot. If you own the impressive Galaxy Note 10, you should know there are several ways to do this, so you can go for whichever you find the easiest. We are here to show you how to take a screenshot of your Note 10.
How to take a screenshot on Note 10
As mentioned, there are several ways to take screenshots of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10. You can do it by pressing the physical buttons, using the S pen, or asking Bixby to do it. We are going to show all three.
Take a screenshot using the physical buttons
- Make sure that whatever you want to capture is on the screen at the moment
- Now quickly press the side buttons and the Volume down button together
- As soon as you do this, you will be able to take a screenshot
Take a screenshot using the S pen
- Take the S Pen (when you do this, the Air Action menu will show up)
- You will see several options there. Choose Smart select to take a screenshot.
Take a screenshot by asking Bixby to do it
If you haven’t changed any Bixby-related settings, you can ask the assistant to take a screenshot for you. To do that, just press the Side button and give a command. A screenshot will be taken.
All the screenshots you have created can be found in the Photos app. So head over there and make some changes if you want.