Viber is one of the most popular instant messaging apps you can use, whether you are an Android or iPhone user. You can easily chat with your friends, use video calls, and send and receive files and links from your contacts. You can add a personal touch by updating your photo. If you are a new user and are unsure how to do that, keep reading. We will share a quick guide to show you how to update a photo on Viber.
How to update a photo on Viber
Updating a photo on Viber is very simple. Here is what you need to do:
- Open Viber on your smartphone
- Tap More (three horizontal lines) in the bottom-right corner of the app
- Tap on your current photo or tap on the pencil icon
- Next, tap on the photo or tap on the camera icon
- You will have several options to choose from. If you already have a photo, you may tap Remove. If you want to upload a new one, you can tap Gallery and select your chosen photo. Or, you can tap on Camera and take a photo.
- Go to the option you want and upload your photo.
There you go. As you can see, changing the photo is something you can do in minutes. Whenever you wish to change the photo, remove the one you have or upload a new one, just follow the same steps.