Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ are two great phones. Both have amazing specs and features, and there is no need to talk much about the design. However, to ensure your device performs at its best, you must ensure the software is up to date. Here, we will show you how to update the software on Note 10 and Note 10+. The process is very simple, so follow the guidance, and you’ll be done in just a few minutes.
Reasons not to miss the updates
We always point out that updates are very important. With every new version you install, you are ensuring you will get the best possible performance out of your phone. A new version can bring a variety of things. This can bring fixes for known issues users complain about. It can introduce new features and change the OS's look. It will also bring security patches. With this in mind, it is clear that you should get an update as soon as it becomes available.
A few things to do before the installation
- You need to ensure that you have enough free space for the update. Go to Settings and tap Battery and device care.
- Always connect to a Wi-Fi network when downloading an update. Using mobile data may lead to additional costs.
- Also, ensure that your device has enough battery – 50 % is recommended. If needed, charge your device.
How to update the software on Note 10 and Note 10+
Most of the time, you will see a notification saying there is a new version. In that case, just click on the notification and go through several steps to install the update. You can manually check for an update if you haven’t received a notification. Here is how:
- Swipe down from the notification bar and choose Settings
- Scroll down and tap Software update
- Tap Download and install to check for updates
- Now just follow a few on-screen steps to download and install the software
Once the software is successfully installed, your device will restart. That’s it. You are now all set and can enjoy all the fresh things the update brought.