Samsung has announced the Galaxy A9 on a Galaxy A party 2016 in China today. Samsung also showcased recently announced Galaxy A5 (2016) and Galaxy A7 (2016). With a 6-inch display size, A9 becomes a Galaxy A series, which has the biggest display. A7 and A5 have a 5.5-inch and 5.2-inch display size, respectively.
Samsung also adopts the glass and metal design with 3 color options: white, gold, and pink. The fingerprint sensor is embedded into a physical home button.
Here is the specification of Galaxy A9:
6-inch with resolution 1920×1080 pixels Full HD Super AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass
– Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
– 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 128GB via micro SD card
– Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
– Dual SIM (nano + nano)
– 13MP rear camera, OIS, S5K3L2 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
– 8MP front camera, f/1.9 aperture
– Fingerprint sensor
– 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.1, ANT+, NFC
– 4000mAh battery, Fast Charging
Samsung has not announced the price and its availability yet.
The other news: Google Is Working On AI And Chatbot For A New Messenger App