WhatsApp messenger or WhatsApp is an application owned by Facebook. It is one of the most popular messaging platforms out there at the moment. It allows its users to send text messages and audio messages, make phone and video calls, and also share photos, videos, gifs, documents, contacts, locations, etc. It also allows you to create different groups to host chats, and there are many other features that you can use that only require you to have a stable internet connection.
The app is free to download on smartphones, tablets, and iPads. You can find it in the App Store for iPhones and Google Play Store for Android devices. It is available on your laptop as well and you can either download it from the store or use "WhatsApp web.” This is probably an app you can find and download on every device.
Why should you download the WhatsApp app?
One of the most important features of this platform, which makes WhatsApp even better, is that it uses data /Wi-Fi packages instead of consuming the messaging package. Also, you can send texts, calls, and video calls with family and friends abroad free of charge.
We can also talk about one of the most important features that WhatsApp has, which is hosting group chats. The app offers you the ability to make groups that can involve over 1024 users, which can be really handy if you want to organize some sort of event for example… it allows you to have a mutual call with everyone in the group and also video calls. So, if you have a large group of friends, WhatsApp is the perfect way to remain in contact with everyone.
Why is WhatsApp not installing on your device?
Sometimes, when you try to download the app on your smartphone, it does not seem to go through. Here are some ways to fix this WhatsApp not installing problem.
- The storage on your phone is full and you do not have enough space for a new app. Double-check your phone’s storage space to ensure it has enough space for another app. If it does not, try to delete some unnecessary photos, videos, and apps you probably do not use and have forgotten about. If WhatsApp does not seem to start installing after that, try to move the other apps on your phone to an external SD card if there is one (this should help, especially if you are an Android user).
- If you have an Android, maybe WhatsApp is not compatible with that specific device that you are using. You must have a running Android version of 4.1 or higher to download the app. Try to update your phone’s system and try downloading WhatsApp again.
- Keep in mind that the reason why you cannot download WhatsApp is maybe because it is still not available in your current country.
Here are some steps to always follow to make sure you download WhatsApp successfully on your device:
- Restart your phone before trying any of the solutions below and then try downloading the app.
- Always try downloading the app using Wi-Fi and not cellular data. It will be much faster.
- Set your phone’s time and date manually and they should be correct.
- Check if your phone has an Android version 4.1 or higher installed.
- Install it on the SD card instead of your phone’s storage.
If these steps helped you fix the problem that you just had, then having WhatsApp on your phone will be really helpful.